Playoff Tickets

SilverRocket

5 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

It is listed as games 1-3 and 1-4. If you can only buy tickets to one, don't buy game 3 for the ALDS or game 3 or 4 for the ALCS, because there is no guarantee that they will happen.

If we have home field for the ALDS, games 1 and 2 will be games 1 and 2 and game 3 will be game 5, if not, they will be games 3 and 4 and game 3 will be refunded.

If we have home field for the ALCS, games 1 and 2 will be games 1 and 2 and games 3 and 4 will be games 6 and 7. If not Games 1, 2 and 3 will be games 3, 4 and 5 and game 4 will be refunded.

I wouldn’t feel as bad missing a game if we lost series. Not that of course we somehow know beforehand. A clinching Game 6 would be cool to be at. If they win in 5 then I would miss going to LCS game. Something to weigh. Game 7 not sure I could handle.  😂 

10 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

I already paid for my tickets. As a 29-game plan holder I got my seats for all of the playoff games at the prices I quoted. That package had to be purchased by September 15th, and the prices for the individual games were in the confirmation email.

Because I did the 50-50 payment plan, I also have presale access for 2 additional tickets per game.

So your prices might be a little lower than everyone else on a smaller plan?

12 minutes ago, DenPA2002 said:

So your prices might be a little lower than everyone else on a smaller plan?

That is how they did it in 2016 if you click that Imgur link. I posted it again below. They haven't been as forthcoming with the prices this year, so I don't really know.

I would love to see the corresponding price list for this year but I don't think they have one.

Q3BW9nG_d.webp

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Thanks!   That's pretty much what I figured.

I have a Pro flex plan and also get 4 tickets to one game in each series. I really only need 2. Any interest in potentially coordinating and swapping two seats to cover two games in each series? Not sure where you’d want to sit though. 

1 hour ago, schittenden said:

I have a Pro flex plan and also get 4 tickets to one game in each series. I really only need 2. Any interest in potentially coordinating and swapping two seats to cover two games in each series? Not sure where you’d want to sit though. 

I actually have 3 to 4 friends who would probably like to go with me (dependent of course on the dates and their availability), so I don't think so.   Thanks for the offer, though.

30 minutes ago, SteveA said:

I actually have 3 to 4 friends who would probably like to go with me (dependent of course on the dates and their availability), so I don't think so.   Thanks for the offer, though.

Completely understand. You’re just nicer than I am. Other than my friend who also has a flex plan that I’m going with, my other friends should have bought their own plans. 🤣

53 minutes ago, DEOriolesfan said:

I see that there is a Billy Joel concert at M&T Bank on October 7th at 7:00pm. That day is also when Game 1 of the ALDS is. I'm guessing that this would mean the O's game would be early in the afternoon. 

Is there precedent with an O's playoff game and a Ravens game? My guess is not. 

I feel like there is. I feel like there was an issue a few years ago where the O’s had a noonish playoff game because the Ravens/NFL wouldn’t move a game. I could be misremembering though. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, schittenden said:

I feel like there is. I feel like there was an issue a few years ago where the O’s had a noonish playoff game because the Ravens/NFL wouldn’t move a game. I could be misremembering though. 

Maybe I’m thinking about this…

https://www.camdenchat.com/platform/amp/2013/3/22/4136440/baltimore-orioles-baltimore-ravens-schedule-conflict-resolution

looks like the Os wouldn’t move and the Ravens ended up playing on the road. 

My window is tomorrow, Tuesday, at 12ET, which I guess is the second window for those in my group. I have a 13-game plan, have had season tix since 2005.  

All of the info provided here has been really helpful to get me to prepare, especially that from @MurphDogg.  Still, can't say I have any idea which date I want to pick, given that I will obviously only be able to travel for one game.  I'm tempted to just get them for everything and sell what I can't use, but that will be so hard to do (emotionally!). 

Also, if I get the tix, I have to reevaluate coming out for those last two games of the season that I currently have a trip booked for.  I had thought maybe Texas would be our opponents for one of the series, in Arlington, and that I'd book a trip to see my sister who lives not far from there to go represent that way.  But that's a total crap shoot at this point. 

Add to it that it starts at 10am my time (MT) and I have an 840am doctor appointment that I just had to make. 🙄

Really stressing about it now, one of those anxious anticipation vs nauseating nervousness situations LOL, probably won't sleep.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, schittenden said:

Completely understand. You’re just nicer than I am. Other than my friend who also has a flex plan that I’m going with, my other friends should have bought their own plans. 🤣

hrrrmmm, I have a flex plan for two and might be interested in swapping around if you're still offering