Update Again Again: OPACY lease officially official, done and approved, for real this time

spleen1015

Be interesting if the lease is just for the stadium or the development around Camden Yards.

NEW | After years of negotiation — and a nonbinding MOU — there is a tentative lease agreement between Orioles and state, sources say. The lease is subject to approval from the stadium authority board and Board of Public Works.

1 minute ago, Going Underground said:

Be interesting if the lease is just for the stadium or the development around Camden Yards.

NEW | After years of negotiation — and a nonbinding MOU — there is a tentative lease agreement between Orioles and state, sources say. The lease is subject to approval from the stadium authority board and Board of Public Works.

Haven't read the article, but I'm guessing it will be very similar if not identical to the MOU. Any kind of wholesale renegotiation would have taken an eternity I think.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Orioles0615 said:

We have seen this before, also funny it comes out after a leaked rumor of ownership changes

I also read "pending needed approvals" at the bottom as "pending physical" 

The governor needs this. Light rail down indefinitely. Over three billion cut in public transportation. Looking to raise toll prices and automobile fees on certain cars. Plus a big state deficit looming. .