Streaming the O's Playoff Run

Aristotelian

Have any cord cutters here researched the most efficient way to watch the O's playoff run? 

From what I can tell, we need FOX or FS1 for the divisional and ALCS, and FOX for the WS. 

Appears I can get FS1 but not Fox for $20 through SlingTV, but then I would have to do something else in the event we make the WS. 

Otherwise I see no option but one of the ~$70 live TV packages through Hulu, YouTube, or Fubo. (Pretty sure I have already exhausted my free trials). Seems like going for the live TV package right now would be overkill since we have perhaps 25% chance of making it.

Ideally I'd like to get the games on my Roku TV (i.e. no VPN), so I'm not sure the MLB.tv international package will work. Curious how others are approaching this. 

Read this article. Looks like you can use Sling if you select the combined Blue + Orange plans. 

Where to watch the 2023 MLB Playoff live streams from anywhere

Sling has all of the channels if you go for the combined Blue + Orange plan, with the caveat being that ABC is only available in eight markets. On the plus side, ABC is only airing the Tampa Bay Rays vs. Texas Rangers wild card games, so you only miss three inconsequential games going this route. Sling Blue + Orange costs $55 per month in most markets or $60 per month if you're in an area that includes ABC.

MLB.tv forces you to link your network 'provider'  to your account in order to watch on their app.   Such a disgrace.  NFL+ allows me to stream the games I would normally get in my local area.  I get not broadcasting MASN games on their app, but NBC/ABC/FOX/FS1?  Come on!   

• Upvote 1