Pre game show.

Natty

2 minutes ago, Natty said:

What a great thing for the show to have at least 2 ballplayers on the panel who have been found guilty of cheating (steroids). 

What two were found guilty?

As far as I am concerned Jeter was cheating that time he lied about getting hit with the ball. 

But lots of folks think that type of "gamesmanship" is acceptable.

7 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I don't think Ortiz was every officially found guilty of anything. 😉

Just leaks and speculation.  I wouldn't group him with the Dee Gordons and Brian Roberts of the sport.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/227263-breaking-news-david-ortiz-tested-positive-for-steroids

"That’s right. ESPN has just confirmed that Red Sox designated hitter was among the more than 100 Major League Baseball players to test positive for steroids in 2003."

"The news that David Ortiz was identified as a steroid user was released alongside information that Manny Ramirez tested positive for steroids in 2003 as well..."

2 minutes ago, Natty said:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/227263-breaking-news-david-ortiz-tested-positive-for-steroids

"That’s right. ESPN has just confirmed that Red Sox designated hitter was among the more than 100 Major League Baseball players to test positive for steroids in 2003."

"The news that David Ortiz was identified as a steroid user was released alongside information that Manny Ramirez tested positive for steroids in 2003 as well..."

That would be a leak, not an official declaration of guilt.  Remember no Red Sox players were mentioned in the Mitchell report.  Something that I am sure was a complete coincidence and had nothing to do with Mitchell having ties to the team.

I'm sure he used.  I'm sure a lot of guys used.  He's not officially considered a user, is part of how he got in the Hall.

2 hours ago, eddie83 said:

My issue was not showing introductions. 

I was disappointed about that too. There was no excuse for them not to show it.  I think that MASN would have shown the intros if the start of the game hadn't been delayed.

11 minutes ago, rm5678 said:

I was disappointed about that too. There was no excuse for them not to show it.  I think that MASN would have shown the intros if the start of the game hadn't been delayed.

Especially since they already had a normal pregame show with the delay. Don’t need to hear from the studio anymore.