Cease vs everyone else

Sports Guy

He’s on thin ice over there.   

southsider2k5

Admin

Posted 10 minutes ago

20 minutes ago,  Sports Guy said: 

I wouldn’t if your posters knees the rules and didn’t try to question it. It’s not my fault you guys don’t know basic rules. 

This is your last warning. Stop starting fights about nothing here or you won't have to worry about it.  

…interesting ask. How about Cowser, Norby, Hovath, and Beavers

We have ourselves a deal

Peace and Harmony on the White Sox board 😊 

****** Sports Guy thinks it’s an awful trade***** 

I think it’s a trade I could live with. I don’t think it’s anywhere near awful. It hurts a little as it should.

https://www.soxtalk.com/forums/topic/116409-cease-trade-rumor-thread/page/258/#comment-4560199

Edited by Roll Tide

1 minute ago, Sports Guy said:

Of course because that’s a horrible offer for the Os and a really good for the WS. 

It’s not awful …. Seriously? The asking price all over is 2 top 100 and 2 highly rated. 5th is is quite a bit less than that.

Just now, Roll Tide said:

It’s not awful …. Seriously? The asking price all over is 2 top 100 and 2 highly rated. 5th is is quite a bit less than that.

I don’t care what the asking price is. It’s irrelevant to everyone but the morons on that board.  Even their best poster and prospect evaluator is saying an offer like you suggests is too much and he’s a WS fan. 

The Os can’t give up 3 (well maybe 4 considering that’s Norby’s likely position) OFers.

3 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

Maybe not awful but how quickly the WS fans accepted should tell you something.   

2 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

I don’t care what the asking price is. It’s irrelevant to everyone but the morons on that board.  Even their best poster and prospect evaluator is saying an offer like you suggests is too much and he’s a WS fan. 

The Os can’t give up 3 (well maybe 4 considering that’s Norby’s likely position) OFers.

Norby, Stowers, Rhodes, Haskins.

See, you can give up 3 outfielders.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

Peace and Harmony on the White Sox board 😊 

****** Sports Guy thinks it’s an awful trade***** 

I think it’s a trade I could live with. I don’t think it’s anywhere near awful. It hurts a little as it should.

https://www.soxtalk.com/forums/topic/116409-cease-trade-rumor-thread/page/258/#comment-4560199

They "accepted" that offer because it's terrible for the Orioles and pretty great for them. 

Thankfully, you aren't actually our GM lol.

• Upvote 1