Royals Series 4/1 - 4/3

14 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

It isn't likely but it seems you get one or two teams a year that have a big jump or dropoff and the Royals could easily be that team.

Well, the O’s did it in 2022, so I’m not ruling it out.  But I don’t think it’s likely based on the players they have.  

21 minutes ago, Gunnar said:

Assuming both of these remaining games are postponed, what's the most likely way to make them up? KC is not scheduled to come back to Baltimore this year.

Doesn't look too bad today. Tomorrow looks the worst. They share off days Sept 5 and 12, with the 5th interrupting a home stand for them and the 12th a home stand for us. Get through today and see what tomorrow brings?

This was a hard fought series win. Bad weather, good to great opposing pitching, and a very feisty KC lineup. They’re going to be a tough out this year. 

Two walk offs for the good guys though. A fun (stressful) series for O’s fans. 

Very lucky to win that series. I believe down at least 3 in every game. When a game comes down to McCann vs their closer our chances aren't good but he came up big in the clutch. KC reminds me of us a couple years ago. 

8 minutes ago, Fiver6565 said:

I’ll just keep posting this here since I was earlier. Norfolk up to 16 runs. And have the bases loaded as I type this. 

as of the moment... (before another hit by Mayo...)

tides.png