Monday, May 20: Orioles at Cardinals

SteveA

Just now, Philip said:

It is something of a strawman to blame the app. He’s missed a couple of calls, but Dean is not pitching very well, and the Cardinals are taking advantage of his mistakes. You can’t blame that on the Ump.

Kremer has not pitched well, but when you have to get 4 strikes in an AB then I have no problem blaming the ump.

5 minutes ago, RavensNOsGuy said:

Too many non competitive offense games this year. It’s gotta change or we won’t win near 100 again. Reminds me of the Buck days. Feast or famine.

That’s been the case lately, but they’ve been really good against teams over .500 and really bad (considering their record) against teams under .500. If they lose tonight they’ll be 13-10 against teams under .500. For reference the Yankees are 18-8, LAD are 23-9, PHI is 30-12, and ATL is 17-5. SSS but they’ve been playing up or down to their competition so far. 

1 minute ago, Roy Firestone said:

Horrible Horrible performance...this is why we arent going to win this division vs Yankees...itll be 3 back after tonight..

Neither team in the world series last year won the division, big whoop.

Santa really is coming up small in his FA walk year. Losing a good bit of money it seems like. Our long term vets have all been pretty bleh this year. Hays, Ced, Tony, RMC. 

So I just checked in and it looks like Kremer coughed up a sizeable hairball and the slugging O's lineup is getting no-hit after 5.  At least one of the of the Cards' players thinks it's cool to wear number 0.  Stupidest thing ever.

There, I feel better...