Who was your favorite guest color commentator this season so far?

Tony-OH

Who was your favorite guest color commentator this season so far?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your favorite guest color commentator this season so far?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/20/24 at 21:12

1 hour ago, baltfan said:

You think…he had a whole segment where he praised the T Rowe price patch as some amazing progress for the organization 

It was a bit of a toss up for me between Olson and Roberts until he shilled about the advertising patch. Then it was a no brainer to Olson. 

47 minutes ago, Jammer7 said:

Toss up between Olson and BRob. Went with Olson.

Ben Wagner was pretty solid as well. Behind KB, I like him at the PBP role.

I was unfamiliar with Ben Wagner until these games. I'm an out of towner. I don't know what his resume is.

I was really surprised with how good he was for a backup PBP guy. He's a little too homerish for me, but he's a backup PBP guy. But I thought he called a really solid game. Actually, all of the backup PBP guys are fine to me.

As far as the color guys go, I think Roberts was my favorite, though I don't know if he offers a ton of insight. I'm not a fan of Brach, at all.

• Upvote 1

Went w/ BRob. Not stellar, but the best of the bunch. I did like Brach's insights since he played recently w/ a lot of these guys before he retired. But he just rambled on way too much.

OT, hope we see more of Wagner. He was good.

21 minutes ago, dzorange said:

I was unfamiliar with Ben Wagner until these games. I'm an out of towner. I don't know what his resume is.

I was really surprised with how good he was for a backup PBP guy. He's a little too homerish for me, but he's a backup PBP guy. But I thought he called a really solid game. Actually, all of the backup PBP guys are fine to me.

Wagner previously did play-by-play for the Blue Jays, but they let him go after last season:

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ben-wagner-out-as-blue-jays-radio-voice-after-sportsnet-declines-to-renew-contract-1.6666260

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, SilverRocket said:

Least favorite is definitely Dave Johnson. Hope he doesn't have to fill in for much longer.

I mean, he's not great but they've scored in double digits both games he's called. Lets see if it continues!