Thursday 7/11 - Cubs vs. Orioles

86this

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

Its games like this when our pitching is exposed and we are on the ropes for three straight days I am so happy that a legally innocent butt head like Trevor Bauer is properly blackballed by MLB so that the Orioles are forced to trade real AAA talent to get some slop that wont be even partially as good as Bauer will be.  

Bauer is a trash human. Let’s stop pretending that there isn’t a million other things wrong with him.

Heh, just had a thought. The AL is completely hosed in the All Star Game this year. 0% chance of a win. Not that it matters, it's just an exhibition, but with slumping Judge, failing Clay Holmes, slumping Juan Soto, slumping Gunnar, slumping Adley, slumping Santander, tired Burnes, and slumping Westburg on the team, it's the All-Losers Team for the AL. Anybody from the National League teams with one brain cell and a recent experience resembling any glimmer of success at doing their job is going to absolutely obliterate these guys on the field in the ASG.

Does anyone on this team ever show any emotion? Get beat like a drum 2 nights in a row and no reaction. Been nice to see Kjerstad crack a bat or get into with the umpire after that lousy strike 3 call. Show some freaking fire.

• Thanks 1

Just now, RavensNOsGuy said:

Does anyone on this team ever show any emotion? Get beat like a drum 2 nights in a row and no reaction. Been nice to see Kjerstad crack a bat or get into with the umpire after that lousy strike 3 call. Show some freaking fire.

Maybe they could punch a wall and break their hand?

Hit themselves in the head with a bat and concuss themselves?

3 minutes ago, O's84 said:

Bauer is not being signed, let's put that one to bed.

What are we a bunch of Monks?  We are a baseball team.  Not every player should be a southern church going kid married to his high school girlfriend.   

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

Maybe they could punch a wall and break their hand?

Hit themselves in the head with a bat and concuss themselves?

My younger brother did this and we never let him live it down.

2 minutes ago, Il BuonO said:

My younger brother did this and we never let him live it down.

Brian Roberts basically ended his career hitting himself in the head with a bat after a strikeout.  Dude proved to be a total moron.  Only that Redskin Quarterback that headbutted a green padded wall and crippled himself for a year was much dumber.  

Edited by Gurgi

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

Brian Roberts basically ended his career hitting himself in the head with a bad after a strikeout.  Dude proved to be a total moron.  Only that Redskin Quarterback to headbutted a green padded wall and crippled himself for a year was much dumber.  

Yeah, Roberts cost them, too. He was getting paid for a self-inflicted injury. I would have been embarrassed to take any money for my own boneheaded mistake.