July 28th vs San Diego - Trying to avoid the sweep

nevadaO

2 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

Id love to trade Mountcastle for the right return. He's been pretty mediocre...no power at all..

Can we even expect a decent bullpen arm?  Give us one helpful bullpen arm and maybe a low level lottery ticket.  

I truly think this is the worst we will see of this team for the rest of the season. Our guys are too talented to lose this many games, and the stats will start to normalize in our favor soon. Some of this is also bad luck too. Mountcastle just was patient with the first pitch 91 mph fastball/changeup then swung at an up and in fastball at 97 mph. You have to guess in baseball, and we just aren't guessing well recently. I do think there is an underlying problem with the lack of patience at the plate recently. It's especially evident in someone like Adley.

There's something seriously screwed up with this offensive approach... they can only get hits in bunches. And they string too many scoreless innings in a row. Whatever it is, it is clear that the coaches have no clue how to fix it.

By the way, the 403s have stopped for me.