An OH staple is going on hiatus

Frobby

Free Shayne Fontana!  Five years of seasoning in the minors is enough.  He’s paid his dues along the way.  Silent J proved he can’t do it, and running out retreads like Slater, Pache, and the likes in the wake of jettisoning the disgruntled Hays is getting old.  400 plus AB’s in AAA…what more does he have to prove????? Tongue firmly in cheek…your OP is well taken Frobby

1 hour ago, wildcard said:

Righties over a lefty against left handed pitching.

I am being somewhat facetious... But Kjerstad had even splits in the minors. While I see the need for one RHB, two seems overkill. But hopefully we get Kjerstad back when rosters expand?

3 hours ago, Roll Tide said:

I hear you! I’ve pondered the idea myself.

Reading threads and not replying to almost anything for like an eternity really takes some pressure off that feeling haha

7 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

I am being somewhat facetious... But Kjerstad had even splits in the minors. While I see the need for one RHB, two seems overkill. But hopefully we get Kjerstad back when rosters expand?

I agree let these young guys hit.  Not every player needs to be a platoon guy.  

1 hour ago, MijiT88 said:

Reading threads and not replying to almost anything for like an eternity really takes some pressure off that feeling haha

Sure …unless you’re playing god with the rep button. Been a paying member since 2007 and a poster for longer so I’m guessing since 2004 or 2005. 

7 hours ago, Frobby said:

That might not be a bad idea, either.   But I’m not quite there.   

I took a year off from all social media a while back and it was the single healthiest decision I've ever made after quitting smoking.  Since returning, I'm only active on OH and I fully intend to keep it that way.