8/3 @ Cleveland

Brian88

3 minutes ago, dtk9119 said:

Apologies if this was covered already in the thread, but is anyone else having MASN like audio lags with this broadcast on the mlb.tv app? It's really annoying hearing the bat crack before the ball reaches home..

Yeah, I ended up adding some delay in the tv settings, which I'll have to switch back after the game.

1 minute ago, LookitsPuck said:

Jim is also trash. An entitled billionaire who should be sent into the sun.

He is a super super nice guy.  Just very giving.  He has his faults, as we all do, but he is very passionate about the Colts and people in general.  Cannot ask for a nicer person. 

He donated to her care, and was arranging to fly....all expenses paid.....for Toki the Killer Whale to go from Miami to Seattle to be set free into the wild again. 

Sadly the whale died before it could be transported but anyone who would do that for an animal is A ok in my book. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Uli2001 said:

Nah, he's the same as the old guy. He's the only owner in the league that would have run Peyton Manning with gas in the tank out of town.

Not to mention that he has a history of drug abuse that would get any player kicked out of the NFL, but owners aren't subject to the same rules as players (because they make the rules).