8/3 @ Cleveland

Brian88

I would bring Eflin out for the seventh. And have someone warming up in case he gets in trouble. But I would definitely bring him out.

But Hyde manages by the book. And the book these days says that, no matter how well a pitcher is going, you must pull him after 85 pitches.

1 minute ago, Say O! said:

Send Eflin back out for the 7th

Well if Hyde is playing pure matchup ball, CLE has 3 straight lefties in the 7th, so maybe see Perez. If he was healthy, this for sure would be Coloumbe time. 

6 minutes ago, LookitsPuck said:

He’s hitting the same with or without the face, sir

McCann has already made his contribution to this game with the caught stealing.  That could have saved the game.

Just now, Say O! said:

Well if Hyde is playing pure matchup ball, CLE has 3 straight lefties in the 7th, so maybe see Perez. If he was healthy, this for sure would be Coloumbe time. 

That clinches it. Hyde is never bringing him out. I HATE managers that manage by the book without seeing the game.

4 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

He’s playing when others probably wouldn’t. 

All that “I won’t say another bad thing about him” talk went right out the window faster than a fart in a strong breeze. 😂

Also he had a .272/.432/.345/.777 OPS in July, far better than our other catcher.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

He’s playing when others probably wouldn’t. 

All that “I won’t say another bad thing about him” talk went right out the window faster than a fart in a strong breeze. 😂

Hey, I’d never promise such a thing! 

• Haha 1