8/9 @Tampa Bay

eddie83

2 minutes ago, Brian88 said:

How about the previous one that was caught 5-10 feet in front of the warning track?

Which one?  Mullins'?  He got a little excited, but I didn't think he was quite as demonstrative with that one.  Henderson smashed his ball in the first.  Urias' was right at the wall and out in 4/30 parks.

1 minute ago, Roy Firestone said:

Hey Moose, I value my opinion about Kevin Brown. He's excellent, by far the best announcer we have.You dont have to agree.

He’s cromulent yet a little corny, a little smug and wrapped up tight and cozy in a cocoon of his own cleverness. 

You don’t have to agree and I’m good with that. 

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

He’s cromulent yet a little corny, a little smug and wrapped up tight and cozy in a cocoon of his own cleverness. 

You don’t have to agree and I’m good with that. 

I think you're a little hard on him, to be honest.  Most of his low points you're quick to point out and they're generally justified, but you don't give him a lot of credit for his good points.  Just my opinion.  I have a hard time listening to a lot of other broadcasts.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

Hey Moose, I value my opinion about Kevin Brown. He's excellent, by far the best announcer we have.You dont have to agree.

With respect, Moose isn’t the only guy who wishes KB played for the other team…any other team.