Kremer or Suarez for Game 3

ChuckS

Kremer or Suarez to Start Game 3?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Kremer or Suarez to Start Game 3?

• Kremer
    • Suarez

5 hours ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Suarez has appeared to hit the wall this last month and Kremer has pitched well. It's an easy decision and Suarez can help the bullpen he's probably best suited for one or two innings after pitching a full season.

This is exactly as I feel 

5 hours ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Suarez has appeared to hit the wall this last month and Kremer has pitched well. It's an easy decision and Suarez can help the bullpen he's probably best suited for one or two innings after pitching a full season.

I’d be comfortable either way, but I’d go with Kremer as the hot hand.  I guess that means he won’t take his regular turn on Sunday.   

I am voting right after the solid performance of Kremer in the clinching playoff game. So recency bias means Kremer gets the vote for sure. 
But beyond this, the feel test to me is that Kremer seems to have a greater consistency. 

21 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I’d be comfortable either way, but I’d go with Kremer as the hot hand.  I guess that means he won’t take his regular turn on Sunday.   

I'd agree with @SteveAthat game three of the wildcard series is closer to a bullpen game than anything else. The Orioles can with Kremer or Suarez, but if they don't have it going to be a very quick hook.

With the season on the line there isn't the leeway to let a starter to try and settle down. If it's the second inning and they're getting rocked then it's bullpen time.