First pitch at Game 1?

Moshagge3

3 hours ago, sportsfan8703 said:

We need to do it right this time and have Cal throw out game 1 first pitch. Don’t f around. 

I like Wes Moore, mostly because the dude is a huge O’s fan, but let’s get this right. It’s Cal all day.

Maybe for Game 2 you have Bautista come out with his entrance from the dugout and do it. 

I'm good with Cal or Palmer.  But please no politicians, no matter who the politician is.  Sports is about entertainment and fun, and I hate it when politics inserts itself and tries to ruin our nice distraction from everyday life...

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Otter said:

I'm good with Cal or Palmer.  But please no politicians, no matter who the politician is.  Sports is about entertainment and fun, and I hate it when politics inserts itself and tries to ruin our nice distraction from everyday life...

Amen! 

Now that Cal is a part owner, there's not really a "wow" factor to his being in the stadium. He's there all the time, and I would expect him to be there on Tuesday. Palmer is almost the same way. He lives here, he's a big part of our lives as TV viewers, I'm just not getting a feeling of novelty by seeing him. Mancini would feel like seeing a long-lost friend. I would yell my head off. Now that Boog Powell has moved away, I would excited to see him, too. Matt Wieters throwing to Adley would be cool.  It would never happen, but how nuts would the crowd get for Gary Thorne?