Pitching staff gives up a total of 3 runs and we get swept

iiiput

Next year just play Holiday and Mayo all year. We don't know what they will give us in the post season yet - I bet Holliday is a mentally tough player and as he gains experience may be the guy we need. I felt like Mullins, Westburg, O'Hearn and Urias were the only players that didn't look overwhelmed by the occasion - not including the pitchers because they were outstanding. That at bat by Santander with bases juiced and no one out will be remembered all off season. The one by Cowser was just par for the course when he was up with the bases loaded this year. And I really like both players. Think about it - if Cowser doesn't swing when he gets hit by the pitch we probably win. 

3 minutes ago, BirdCakes22 said:

. Think about it - if Cowser doesn't swing when he gets hit by the pitch we probably win. 

Don't kid yourself, we were destined to lose regardless.  I mean, if you really think about it, the remainder of our bullpen was not going to get the job done even if we went extra innings, and the other reality is, no one was hitting.    I mean, there were a LOT of really bad swings, and we totally overmatched.