Elias: Hyde will be back

Sports Guy

1 hour ago, Sports Guy said:

But we have no idea who told her or of the info is good. She has given no reason to believe her.

Im sure someone told her something but im not sure she smart enough to be able to tell the difference between good info and bad info.

Believe all women

24 minutes ago, Baseball fandom said:

Its bad enough they are bringing Hyde back but still no word on coaches being let go. I will continue to maintain that this organization is too conservative to ever win anything. 

That is the sign of a stable and successful organization.  Firing people.  Who could argue that?

20 minutes ago, Baseball fandom said:

Not when they aren't worthy. At minimum the hitting coaches should be el gonezo

They've averaged 92 wins a year the last 3 years in the most difficult environment in the sport with basically the greatest disadvantages in the sport.

Something tells me they know a hell of a lot more about this than you do.

Edited by Pickles
  • Thanks 1

The entire commentary on Hyde and the team seems odd but have to admit there does seem to be something off.   Team seemed adrift for most of the 2nd half. 

A very talented team went off the rails midway through the season mostly due to core players struggling and rookies not performing or filling in adequately for a few injured starters.    None of the position player trade line acquisitions performed that well.    

Hyde seemed in over his head or at a loss on how to correct things, but he must have convinced Elias that he has a plan to fix things.  Curious to see what happens with the coaching staff.  

Edited by Pat Kelly

4 minutes ago, Pat Kelly said:

The entire commentary on Hyde and the team seems odd but have to admit there does seem to be something off.   Team seemed adrift for most of the 2nd half. 

A very talented team went off the rails midway through the season mostly due to core players struggling and rookies not performing or filling in adequately for a few injured starters.    None of the position player trade line acquisitions performed that well.    

Hyde seemed in over his head or at a loss on how to correct things, but he must have convinced Elias that he has a plan to fix things.  Curious to see what happens with the coaching staff.  

Which core players beside Adley Rutschman struggled?

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Pickles said:

They've averaged 92 wins a year the last 3 years in the most difficult environment in the sport with basically the greatest disadvantages in the sport.

Lol. Here's the funny they know more then you know. Typical Oriole fan who's happy with getting punched in the mouth. 

3 hours ago, Pickles said:

41 freaking years and here's this guy with the name pickles telling me I should be happy with 91 wins and getting owned in the playoffs again. 😂 😂 I saw a team that looked terrible the second half and probably didn't even deserve that spot the way they were playing .

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Orioles0615 said:

This is not the first time where we have heard how Hyde has lost the clubhouse or he is a players manager and the players walk all over him 

From other random people on the internet with no sources? That's not smoke, that's just speculation.