2024 Postseason Ticket Refund tracker

fansince1988

46 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Yes.   Lessened the perks and raised the prices.

I get the raising prices.  That makes sense. 

The lessening the perks doesn’t. That’s really bad. 

We have a year pass to Hersheypark and the perks we get with it are basically the reason we get it. Once you start to take away that stuff, you lose incentive to buy. 

31 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

I get the raising prices.  That makes sense. 

The lessening the perks doesn’t. That’s really bad. 

We have a year pass to Hersheypark and the perks we get with it are basically the reason we get it. Once you start to take away that stuff, you lose incentive to buy. 

They are trying to get fans to hit the 13/29+ season tickets instead of the flex  plan. Last year’s flex pro was amazing incentives, including playoff priorities.

Spoke with a 29 season ticket holder during a game and he stated they did not require pre payment of all home games in advance, because of the flex member volume.

Will likely switch back to the 13 game plan, next September.

My friend and I each had flex plans. Him $2500 and me $1300. Neither of us renewed. Are schedules are too difficult to commit to a set plan and the lack of perks for the lower-tier set plans and flex plans make it not worth letting the Os earn the float on our money. 

8 hours ago, bpilktree67 said:

You should never have a credit card that has interest payments.  There is way to many cards that are offering 0% interest for 18 months and deals like that.  If you do have one with interest and you should be more worried why you keep giving the banks money every month if you don’t pay it off each month especially for a want item and need a necessities.  

I have all sorts of credit cards that charge interest because they provide me with tens of thousands of dollars in free interest. That said, I never pay interest, because I always pay off the balance each month.