5/14 - O's at Royals: Reimold's Debut

J.D.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Grow up. I'm not rooting for one more than the other. I just don't see the merit in waiving Pie when he's starting to improve during what is a season in which we're not going to compete for a playoff spot anyway.

More than happy to admit I'm wrong in that case. That sort of thing happens.

I'm glad you can gauge things quickly in small sample sizes, though. Especially with a notoriously streaky hitter. I sure wish I had that ability.

Now now... let's not take things personally here... this is supposed to be fun :D

Ladies, ladies!!!!

They both play on our team, we can love them both.

He's been carrying this into nearly every thread he's entered lately. I'm sick of it. I have a huge problem with someone coming off like they're openly rooting against a player on this team.

He's been carrying this into nearly every thread he's entered lately. I'm sick of it. I have a huge problem with someone coming off like they're openly rooting against a player on this team.

Far be it from me to tell you what to think. I just try to ignore the stuff I vehemently disagree with.

Sometimes it's tough, but go get yourself an apple or something and then come back. It goes away.

Since when does rooting for Reimold mean I am rooting against Pie.

I don't think Pie is good. I wish he was. I wish he was a great player for us. But in my eyes he isn't good and isn't going to be at the MLB level. I wonder where it became those that want Reimold or Lou in LF = people who hate Pie.

Archived