5/14 - O's at Royals: Reimold's Debut

J.D.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it has more to do with Pie

I disagree, but I really don't want to turn the game thread into another extend Pie/Reimold debate. ;)

Nice DP there to end the inning fast. This game's going to go quickly at this rate.

You can gauge that by a line-out to short? I'm impressed.

Am I the only one that doesn't think the ball was hit all that hard?

No. I can gauge it by his 9 hrs in AAA so far this year.

That ball was hit very hard by my eyes. But I don't wear Pie glasses.

I disagree, but I really don't want to turn the game thread into another extend Pie/Reimold debate. ;)

Nice DP there to end the inning fast. This game's going to go quickly at this rate.

Thank You!!!!!!!:):clap3:

Sorry, was not my intentions. Ok back to the game. Great hit Roberts

No. I can gauge it by his 9 hrs in AAA so far this year.

That ball was hit very hard by my eyes. But I don't wear Pie glasses.

Grow up. I'm not rooting for one more than the other. I just don't see the merit in waiving Pie when he's starting to improve during what is a season in which we're not going to compete for a playoff spot anyway.

More than happy to admit I'm wrong in that case. That sort of thing happens.

I'm glad you can gauge things quickly in small sample sizes, though. Especially with a notoriously streaky hitter. I sure wish I had that ability.

Edit: This is the LAST thing I'm saying about Pie vs. Reimold vs. Montanez in this thread. I've never seen this place root so hard against a player. It's honestly and completely disturbing, and I'm not so certain that I can say anything about it rationally anymore. It's RIDICULOUS that it's become this huge, polarizing thing. I hope, sincerely, that one of them steps up and holds down the position so we don't have to re-hash the same darn discussion thread after thread, with both sides acting completely superior to the other side with such snark and disdain for the players in question. It honestly makes me not even want to read most threads anymore.

Archived