Make no mistake about it...

..this is Jordan's draft and no one elses.

I heard him being interviewed on Scott and Anita and he was asked about this...He said he has never had anyone interfere with who he wanted since he has been here...That he has been lucky and that Andy is the same way.

CRstoner interviewed Jordan earlier in the year in his blog and Jordan stated the same thing.

Some on here have doubted this but at this point, unless you feel Jordan is either lying, it is all about who he and his staff wants...not who AM wants.

..this is Jordan's draft and no one elses.

I heard him being interviewed on Scott and Anita and he was asked about this...He said he has never had anyone interfere with who he wanted since he has been here...That he has been lucky and that Andy is the same way.

CRstoner interviewed Jordan earlier in the year in his blog and Jordan stated the same thing.

Some on here have doubted this but at this point, unless you feel Jordan is either lying, it is all about who he and his staff wants...not who AM wants.

I still don't believe this is the whole story. Today on the radio, he said that AM comes in and "says, how does this fit in with our philosopy". Essentially, if the your BOSS makes no bones about wanting a pitcher, 99.9% of employees will listen and lean in that direction. So maybe what he is saying is that AM did not "tell " him to draft a particular player, but he sure did tell him what he wanted/preferred.

Archived