The Official Draft Thread

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not going to argue but what are your reasons behind this. It seems to be going very smoothly.

Because when people come over the next days and months to look at the draft results, they will have to search a 700 page thread to gather the excellent insights shared.

Wow, still no Tyler Matzek.

His dreams of 7 million are pretty much out the window. Way to overplay your hand Tyler.

He'll still get it.

Porcello got $7M from Detroit in 2007 as the #28-30 pick.

Can we please do the O's draft picks in separate threads?

Please, please give each new draft pick his own thread. I edited McLovin's thread to see the format I'd like to keep in the title although I'd prefer to stay away from negative nellie starting the threads. :D

Because when people come over the next days and months to look at the draft results, they will have to search a 700 page thread to gather the excellent insights shared.

Well this thread is almost useless then. Most, if not all of the posts are about the Orioles, so if we make another one, wont there just be another thread with over 700 pages?

He'll still get it.

Porcello got $7M from Detroit in 2007 as the #28-30 pick.

Ahh, didn't realize that.

I dunno, I don't know if a team will give in to his demands. With the economy the way it is, you'd think someone would've picked him so far considering his talents but no one has. Just makes me think he'll probably settle for 4-5 mil.

I figured instead of clogging the boards with draft thoughts throughout the day, we should just combine it all into one thread. :D Smart thinking eh?

1st round

Washington Nationals: Stephen Strasburg

Seattle Mariners: Dustin Ackley

San Diego Padres:Donovan Tate

Pittsburgh Pirates:Tony Sanchez

Baltimore Orioles:Matt Hobgood

Dang dude, I just meant update the O's picks. My bad.

Archived