July 22nd: Orioles vs. Yankees

NCRaven

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swisher is the only Yankee I have EVER liked. He's so great. Seriously.

But back to the O's, score some runs, guys!

I know, he's hilarious. I just can't stand that he's on the Yankees.

Btw, why do they have Hinske? He's like a carbon copy of Swisher. Is it part of MLB regulations that he has to play part of a year on every AL East team?

Eh, it was a running catch. If he wasn't such a lumbering oaf he wouldn't even have had to muster up that two-inch leap at the end.

Running LEAPING catch AND he climbed the wall because he's that sort of guy. Lumbering oafs don't run the wall.

Please don't put me in a position where I'm defending a Yankees player as an Orioles fan, it is extremely uncomfortable.

Running LEAPING catch AND he climbed the wall because he's that sort of guy. Lumbering oafs don't run the wall.

Please don't put me in a position where I'm defending a Yankees player as an Orioles fan, it is extremely uncomfortable.

Haha he climbed the wall because he's a goof not because he's an athlete. Don't get me wrong I like the guy too.

Should and can are two different things. I should be banging chicks that look like Christy Brinkley, instead I'm with girls that look like Billy Joel. 3-22 with RISP is pathetic.

Just goes to show the difference between us and the Yankees. Walking Cody Ransom, they make us pay. They walk Andino, we ground out to second.

Archived