A Harbinger ............?

Chollie Eckman

You underestimate me at your peril! LOL

I saw that from you in a game thread a few month's back. ;)

Aw rats, me and my big mouth. I'll have to learn to save some ammunition. But what the heck, I need to hijack this thread before it turns into you fighting with a bunch of guys about whether you're racist against Japanese pitchers... this is now the Brian Roberts roommate trivia thread!

Who was BRob's roommate on the 1997 US national team?

(hint: they ran into eachother in 2005)

Aw rats, me and my big mouth. I'll have to learn to save some ammunition. But what the heck, I need to hijack this thread before it turns into you fighting with a bunch of guys about whether you're racist against Japanese pitchers... this is now the Brian Roberts roommate trivia thread!

Who was BRob's roommate on the 1997 US national team?

(hint: they ran into eachother in 2005)

You're such a dork. ;)

Was it Bubba Crosby? :eek:

The Red Sox feel comfortable that they are in. Both Okie and Dice-K are playing a longer season than they had in Japan. Schilling is also getting extra rest. One of the reasons the Sox have fallen lately is they are also resting half the lineup everyday it seems. They would rather give the rest and bring them back the last couple games of the season to get the rust out rather than give them time off after a clinch and have them come back stale for the playoffs.

At least, that is the official Sox line. ;) Personally, I want the division and the best record. The Sox potentially could have home field advantage in every series.

I am heading out to St. Pete tomorrow to watch the three game series against the Rays. When I bought the tickets I expected them to clinch the division while there. Now I just hope they can clinch a playoff spot during my visit. Their magic number on Detroit is 3, Yanks 9.

I am heading out to St. Pete tomorrow to watch the three game series against the Rays. When I bought the tickets I expected them to clinch the division while there. Now I just hope they can clinch a playoff spot during my visit. Their magic number on Detroit is 3, Yanks 9.

Be careful, you diabolical, closet Red Sox fan. You'll feel Chollie's wrath!

:P

They did clinch a playoff spot on Saturday which was a gratifying come from behind win. A tough loss on Sunday, but with the Yankees loss to Toronto on Monday things are still looking good for the division.

Of course, I expect the Orioles and the Rays to continue to play the Yanks tough this week and win these final home series! :)

Archived