MD-VT Game delayed, to start at 6:30

VThokies

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listening to the 105.7 pregame show:

• It was indeed a Budweiser truck according to Seth Greenberg.
  • The initial accident caused the 4 hour delay but they have since had two additional breaks. The most recent one would have pushed the start to 11pm if they didn't find a solution.
  • They did indeed discuss closing the gym and playing the game with just the players.
  • The solution they came up with was to open four adjacent buildings for bathroom use. The bathrooms in Cassell Coliseum have no running water.
  • The Terps will use the locker room in the practice gym for post-game.

Game on!

I'm willing to bet you've never so much as seen the campus. Sometimes you really show your age. I'm going to give you a pass here because you're young, but I must say that I find your outspoken take on lots of subjects where I can tell you're just regurgitating what you've read/been told to be quite the character flaw...

The only folks who think VA Tech is "small time" are die hard UVA fans. Who knows where he picked that perspective up. I'm sure it has to do with the whole urban vs. suburban vs. rural college town thing. Whatever.

Hokie fans booing Vazquez every time the ball's in his hands. I wonder if he did some interacting with the crowd prior to the start of the game.

Good to see Mosely get an early bucket, when he plays competently on offense we're a different team.

No, but they remember him flipping them the bird two years ago last time the Terps played in Blacksburg.

Archived