MD-VT Game delayed, to start at 6:30

VThokies

That was a hell of a game. Thank god for ESPN360. Game should've been over in regulation except for Milbourne's turnover, but hey mistakes happen put it behind you.

I think this game showed Maryland's grit. They never gave up, in typical Gary Williams fashion, and showed tremendous focus. Vasquez...I don't think I need to say anything. Baller. He sure shut those stupid VTech fans up(no disrespect). I saw him nodding his head during those "USA" chants in the first half. He knew what he had to do, and he did it. I love they guy, he really has come into form this year.

A team that plays hard and well all game is always dangerous. And that's what Maryland is. Can't wait for the game on Wednesday.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not true.

A part of me went, "Aww man" when you made that comment, I admit.

But yeah...he actually didn't have a bad game today, outside of the free throws (which definitely got in his head). Still, I fully understand if this was true. Dude has to feel miserable right now.

A part of me went, "Aww man" when you made that comment, I admit.

But yeah...he actually didn't have a bad game today, outside of the free throws (which definitely got in his head). Still, I fully understand if this was true. Dude has to feel miserable right now.

His girlfriend (Eddie Murphy's daughter) is supposedly enrolling at UNC..she may end up staying in LA, which is how the rumor started.

I have a feeling that the ranking will be 25 if that it seams that the national viewing of the ACC is like the PAC 10 and refuse to have more then 1 ranked team.

The difference between us and the Pac 10 is that we will 6 or 7 bids in the NCAA's while they will get one. The ACC is down this year as far as having multiple teams in the top 20, but there are about five or six ACC teams that are between the 25th and 40th best teams in the country. The ACC is as deep as ever. I remember a season in recent memory where we only got four or five bids. I think we get AT LEAST six this year:

Duke (in)

Maryland (in)

Wake Forest (in)

Clemson (in)

Florida State (in)

Virginia Tech (on the bubble)

Georgia Tech (on the bubble)

Archived