MD-VT Game delayed, to start at 6:30

VThokies

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good question...anyone know?

I haven' heard yet but I just checked out WNUV's schedule during the time the game should be aired and there is nothing but crap on. If they are worried about airing Judge Judy, Judge Joe Brown, Tyler Perry's crap series and Everybody Hates Chris rather than showing the game, then they have some serious problems!

I haven' heard yet but I just checked out WNUV's schedule during the time the game should be aired and there is nothing but crap on. If they are worried about airing Judge Judy, Judge Joe Brown, Tyler Perry's crap series and Everybody Hates Chris rather than showing the game, then they have some serious problems!

If I miss Judge Joe Brown, I'll be furious...;)

Do we know that that is actually what happened? I haven't read anything but a water main break.

While the school carries little if any blame, I would still find that slightly embarrassing if true.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/terrapins-insider/2010/02/inside_how_the_maryland-vatech.html?wprss=terrapins-insider

Basically, a catering truck (the beer it was carrying was incidental) was headed to another location on campus when it hit a fire hydrant as it passed the arena. That ruptured the water main into the arena.

I'd be curious to see if they will even start at 6:30.

Archived