MD-VT Game delayed, to start at 6:30

VThokies

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is no doubt that this team deserves to be about 15th or so in the country, but I'm fine with the lack of respect at this point. You can see that all of them are feeding off it. If this team stays hungry, they could make some serious noise in both tourneys. Milbourne is the only guy who doesn't seem to have as much pep in his step as I'd like to see.

Agreed and he's losing minutes to Tucker as a result.

There is no doubt that this team deserves to be about 15th or so in the country, but I'm fine with the lack of respect at this point. You can see that all of them are feeding off it. If this team stays hungry, they could make some serious noise in both tourneys. Milbourne is the only guy who doesn't seem to have as much pep in his step as I'd like to see.

Are you a Terp or Tech fan?

I haven't been following the topics so I'm not sure. :o

Huge win. Grevis is ACC POY and Gary is ACC Coach of the year. No doubt about it!!

Agree 100%. Grevis has been terrific and Gary IMO is the best bench coach in the ACC. His teams get better and tougher as the year goes on.

This team is fun to watch and this game was a classic. Way to go Terps. Beat Duke.

BTW Va Tech is very good, and Jeff Allen is a sledge hammer type player that kills Maryland or almost did.

Archived