4/11 Blue Jays at Orioles

GotNitro

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll join the optimism bandwagon... it's not like the pitching has been horrible.

Pessimistic fan here. Same song and dance. When it's not our offense, it's our pitching.

Say what you will about the Yankees or Red Sox. I hate them both. But when they are down by a couple runs it doesn't look like they've given up. They don't look like someone shot their dog. It's always in the back of my mind that "oh crap, they could come back and win".

This team looks like it has no heart, I'm serious. Any adversity and they look defeated. Our offense looks highly overrated so far, just like every year. Markakis is going to break out "next year". Jones is going to learn from his mistakes "next year". This team is going to get swept by the Blue Jays.

Look at the roster of the Toronto freaking Blue Jays. Now look at our roster. There is no way that they should be sweeping us. But they will. Juan Encarnacion just DESTROYED the ball. Juan Encarnacion? The same guy who couldn't stick with the Reds of all teams? Jose Bautista? Former scrub Oriole? Jesus.

How is that factoid about the last home opener series sweep was in 1977 possible? wouldnt it have had to been in 88 when they started 0-21?

Must've started out with a 21 game road trip. :D

Man this sucks...

Are you serious !?!?!?!?!? I mean our the orioles fricking serious . i don't know how we get butts in seats . we need some starting pitching . Angelos get off your cheap ass and get a fricking decent pitchers. and buy some hitting to while your at it

Are you serious !?!?!?!?!? I mean our the orioles fricking serious . i don't know how we get butts in seats . we need some starting pitching . Angelos get off your cheap ass and get a fricking decent pitchers. and buy some hitting to while your at it

Starting pitching? Did you watch this game?

Not only is Thorne butchering his last name he has Juan hitting the HR. He has been out of baseball for a few years.

The O's made me do something I hate to do. Going to go work out. Probably going to make me live longer and see more oriole baseball. Where is that fair.:)

Archived