Who are you rooting for?

Sports Guy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm rooting for:

Rockies (love the underdog)

Diamondbacks (a young winning team rebuilt right)

Indians (not the Yankees)

Angels (not the Red Sox)

I turn into an NL fan as soon as the postseason starts because I hate all the AL finalists usually.

Who do you want to win it all this year?

Personally, i am rooting for anyone that isn't Boston or NY.

However, i will root for the Cubs and Indians the most....And i really like that Rockies and DBacks team.

I'm hoping for Cubs-Indians. Since the Red Sox broke their curse in 04, the White Sox broke their curse in 05, I'd say one of those teams is due, and if they meet in the series it's a done deal. That way one of em' can quit their *****in'.

Other than that, as long as it's not the Yankees in the end, I don't really care. I'll just hope for an exciting series.

Gee, I'm waiting for someone to post that they're rooting for the Sox and Yanks because it proves how tough we have it. Or that they're rooting for Mussina to get that ring!

I guess not. And you won't hear it from me, either.

I'm a Philles guy; Schmidt was my favorite non-Oriole growing up.

I'll take the Tribe in the AL.

Gee, I'm waiting for someone to post that they're rooting for the Sox and Yanks because it proves how tough we have it. Or that they're rooting for Mussina to get that ring!

I guess not. And you won't hear it from me, either.

I'm a Philles guy; Schmidt was my favorite non-Oriole growing up.

I'll take the Tribe in the AL.

I'm pulling for A Rod to be honest. Not really either team, but I'd like to see the guy have some playoff success.

I'm pulling for A Rod to be honest. Not really either team, but I'd like to see the guy have some playoff success.

Yeah, at this point, I just have certain people I wanna see, such as A-Rod. A great farewell before going to the Angels.

I would enjoy a Phils/ Yanks series. Am I officially the only person who neither hates nor loves the Yankees? They have players I enjoy, some I hate (Clemens steroidsfatboo), and I really think you have to have at least some appreciation of/ for them (along with the Dodgers, Giants, Tigers, etc) if you're interested in the history of the game at all.

And I married a Yankees fan.

I could go three ways on this.

Sentimental: Cubs. 10 years of losing has felt like forever. I can only imagine what 100+ years of not winning a championship must feel like.

Underdog: Rockies. Gotta love the underdog.

Envy: Angels. Great farm system, supplemented by key free agent pick ups. I wish our organization was run like that.

But ultimately, as long as it's not NY or Bos, I really don't care.

Archived