Jones CF

Atkins DH

Montanez RF

Izturis SS

Bergesen P

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seeing the O's statistics vs. left handed starters and vs. right handed starters reveals some differences from last season.

Last year, we were terrible against lefties.

This year, we're terrible against everyone!

We're nothing if not consistent ;)

Seeing the O's statistics vs. left handed starters and vs. right handed starters reveals some differences from last season.

Last year, we were terrible against lefties.

This year, we're terrible against everyone!

So you're saying we're more consistent now? :D

EDIT: Heh...jinx, Chris.

Just tuned in. What's this about the umps altering where Bergeson can pitch on the rubber--what rule is that?

I think he actually has to be ON the rubber. In that last replay they showed, it didn't look like his foot was even touching it.

Ugh, gopher ball to a guy with less power than Atkins. Not good.

Just tuned in. What's this about the umps altering where Bergeson can pitch on the rubber--what rule is that?

It wasn't about where he can be. He was standing off of the rubber basically, and they were I guess looking into it. On the replay it looked like his foot wasn't actually making any contact with the rubber.

These umps need to get a reality check. Pitchers do that all the damn time, STOP BEING APART OF THE GAME!!!!

Why do the A's always seem to have someone on base when one of their fluke homers are hit?

Unreal.

It wasn't about where he can be. He was standing off of the rubber basically, and they were I guess looking into it. On the replay it looked like his foot wasn't actually making any contact with the rubber.

Wow--it's amazing to me that Bergeson was that far off to the side. I wonder if he was getting away w/ that last season or during his three-game winning streak this season....

Archived