The Samuel Era begins: 6/4 O's vs BOS

ChipTait

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Off Topic

I don't know how you folks sit here and put yourselves through this. To me it's like gambling on the special olympics. :vader:

I was curious to see Tillman - fail

I was curious to see if the team played with any spark - fail

I was curious if Samuel would get into it with an ump - fail

I was curious to see how Samuel handles the bullpen - n/a

I was curious to see Samuel with the post game presser - tbd

Alcohol helps get me through as well.

Off Topic

I don't know how you folks sit here and put yourselves through this. To me it's like gambling on the special olympics. :vader:

Wow, you just reminded me to go and do something useful this evening. See y'all later! Too bad Juan cdn't be treated to a better debut. I'm afraid this is just going to get worse--and for more than a few days (and we didn't think that was possible!).

Off Topic

Good question. The O's get paid millions to show up every night, so of course, they keep coming back. But, what are we getting out of this night after night? Sadly enough, I don't have a good answer.

This may be the most boring game I've ever seen. I'm sitting here in the press box, one of the best seats in the house, and I'm literally about to fall asleep.

Am I jaded? Or are the Orioles just that awful?

Or both?

This may be the most boring game I've ever seen. I'm sitting here in the press box, one of the best seats in the house, and I'm literally about to fall asleep.

Am I jaded? Or are the Orioles just that awful?

Or both?

What no spark? no hustle? no fire?

Archived