The Samuel Era begins: 6/4 O's vs BOS

ChipTait

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No need to be nice about it, Wigginton, trample Pedroia next time.

"The base paths belonged to me, the runner. The rules gave me the right. I always went into a bag full speed, feet first. I had sharp spikes on my shoes. If the baseman stood where he had no business to be and got hurt, that was his fault." - Ty Cobb

I mean, the man beat a cripple up, but when you're right, you're right.

No need to be nice about it, Wigginton, trample Pedroia next time.

"The base paths belonged to me, the runner. The rules gave me the right. I always went into a bag full speed, feet first. I had sharp spikes on my shoes. If the baseman stood where he had no business to be and got hurt, that was his fault." - Ty Cobb

I mean, the man beat a cripple up, but when you're right, you're right.

I agree. Run that punk over.

I think Tillman has a blister issue that is aggravated when he throws his FB. His FB command is really spotty tonight but his other pitches are sharp. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. :rolleyes:

Well Tillman is out already. I think you might be right about a blister because he took a very long look at his two fingers after his first or second fastball.

I think Tillman has a blister issue that is aggravated when he throws his FB. His FB command is really spotty tonight but his other pitches are sharp. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. :rolleyes:
You could be right, I saw him looking at his fingers during the first AB at the beginning of the game.

Archived