Q & A with MacPhail

8ripken2131

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It wasn't a joke. I'm assuming the Mets are serious about signing Arod, in which case they'd be willing to move Wright.
ARod goes back to shortstop; Reyes goes back to second base in such a scenario. Wright is the new face of the franchise. Minaya would be pilloried and fired, not necessarily in that order, if he traded Wright.

Here's a not so sexy question for the insiders. McPhail says he wants to build a great scouting organization, etc. Will we see any news soon regarding increasing the scouting/development areas? For example, building a legit baseball academy in the Dominican Republic, increasing scouting personnel in Latin America, getting a toehold in Asia, etc.

Any news about any of these things?

ARod goes back to shortstop; Reyes goes back to second base in such a scenario. Wright is the new face of the franchise. Minaya would be pilloried and fired, not necessarily in that order, if he traded Wright.

Nah. Reyes isn't moving off short. They tried that once for Kaz Matsui.

Besides, A-Rod hasn't been a regular SS since 2003.

Wright volunteered a move to 2B in a hypothetical last year, but him going to the OF or A-Rod heading to 1B are the most likely scenarios.

All moot if A-Rod just wants to escape NY.

Google him.

Then Google Heidi Klum. She's pretty.

Funny thing is, I just did that (not because I hadn't heard of him, but because I was looking to find his stats on the quick) and you get quite a lot of entries about a guitar player, an actor, and quite a few other people before you get to the right David Hernandez.

I did not however Google Heidi Klum. I'm all prettied out after watching a few hours of Tom Brady this afternoon.

As hard as it is to imagine...Flanagan actually planted the seeds for a deal. When the dust settles...his legacy isn't as bad as advertised. The guy isn't a dummy and worked under ALOT of restraints. Current management is nurturing this deal. I think you're gonna like it alot of it comes to fruitition.

I hope this wont make me cry!!:eek:

FIVE TEAM MEGA MILLIONS BLOCKBUSTER JACKPOT!!!

Bedard to Toronto for Burnett, Rios and Snider.

Burnett, Roberts and Hernandez to New York for Delgado, Milledge, Pelfrey and Heilman.

Delgado, Mora, Cabrera to the Angels for Kotchman, Wood, Aybar and Santana.

Tejada to the Cubs for Pie, Cedeno, Marshall.

OMG!

WHAT ABOUT THE DODGERS!?!? I NEED TO INCLUDE THE DODGERS SOMEHOW!!!

FIVE TEAM MEGA MILLIONS BLOCKBUSTER JACKPOT!!!

Bedard to Toronto for Burnett, Rios and Snider.

Burnett, Roberts and Hernandez to New York for Delgado, Milledge, Pelfrey and Heilman.

Delgado, Mora, Cabrera to the Angels for Kotchman, Wood, Aybar and Santana.

Tejada to the Cubs for Pie, Cedeno, Marshall.

OMG!

WHAT ABOUT THE DODGERS!?!? I NEED TO INCLUDE THE DODGERS SOMEHOW!!!

send the dodgers guthrie and prospects

Archived