vs. Yankee$ 4-23

OFFNY

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was 6-0 when he brought Berken in. It was a waste. Bring in Gonzo or Gregg, they are all rested. It is mindless. I cant disagree more with Bucks management of the bullpen and the results prove me out.

Ah, my mistake. I thought he came in later then that.

I'm just going to hope that Berken isn't fragile enough to lose his confidence over one appearance.

Waving a white flag? Gregg is suppose to be the closer. Gonzo and him need to work their crap out. You would prefer they do it in one run games and save situations?

You just said that Berken is one of two reliable arms in our pen. Why don't you count Gonzo and Gregg in that number? You're talking out of both sides of your face.

Ah, my mistake. I thought he came in later then that.

I'm just going to hope that Berken isn't fragile enough to lose his confidence over one appearance.

I hope you are right. But it was a no win situation for the Orioles and Berken. Why let the Yankess see him in a 6-0 game, that was my point.

Berken is one of two reliable guys out in the pen. Why pitch him in a game that is out of hand? What happens when we need a guy tomorrow in a 1 run game in the 6th? That is the issue. I think there are alot of managers that would not put the kid in that spot. It made no sense

He is a middle reliever who hasn't pitched in 4 days. Why the heck can't JJ pitch tomorrow, Koji and Gregg. Berken has been most effective in low pressure spots like tonight.

Archived