vs. Yankee$ 4-23

OFFNY

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was 6-0 when he brought Berken in. It was a waste. Bring in Gonzo or Gregg, they are all rested. It is mindless. I cant disagree more with Bucks management of the bullpen and the results prove me out.

Oh please, you would have been screaming like you had a hornets nest in your panties if Gonzo or Gregg would have been brought into this game.

It was 6-0 when he brought Berken in. It was a waste. Bring in Gonzo or Gregg, they are all rested. It is mindless. I cant disagree more with Bucks management of the bullpen and the results prove me out.

What's the issue. He needs work too why not pitch him.There isn't a manager in the world who would bring his closer Gregg in a spot like that. Why is Berken on the team if he can't pitch him there.

What's the issue. He needs work too why not pitch him.There isn't a manager in the world who would bring his closer Gregg in a spot like that. Why is Berken on the team if he can't pitch him there.

Berken is one of two reliable guys out in the pen. Why pitch him in a game that is out of hand? What happens when we need a guy tomorrow in a 1 run game in the 6th? That is the issue. I think there are alot of managers that would not put the kid in that spot. It made no sense

Archived