Why Does No One BOO?

JDBirds10

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone should boo this team. It has gotten to the point where it is comical how bad they are....

1. Why is Josh Bell not up for Reynolds? You can't tell me he's not a better option.

2. Wieters is a bust.

3. Roberts needs to retire.

Everyone should boo this team. It has gotten to the point where it is comical how bad they are....

1. Why is Josh Bell not up for Reynolds? You can't tell me he's not a better option.

2. Wieters is a bust.

1. Bell has 3 walks and has 36 strike outs, do you really think that he would be that much better than Reynolds. I would rather give Andino reps then Bell. I am as frustrated as Reynolds as the next guy and he is hard to watch at the plate, but as of now we do not have a better option.

2. He is the best defensive catcher in the bigs, he made an excellent play covering the plate and preventing that run (and selling it to the umpire). He is batting over .500 with runners in scoring position. He did not get the job done tonight, but I say he gets it done most nights.

3. This team is a wreck without Roberts, do you really want Izturis playing 2nd every day. Roberts will heat up again.

I agree with you that this team is really bad and downright hard to watch sometimes, but I believe this team is a hot streak away from breaking out. By the way Jones is playing great tonight.

Edit: Wieters got the clutch hit tonight, we can argue that he has not lived up to expectations but he has been nothing but clutch this year.

2. Wieters is a bust.

Dear JDBirds10,

Piss off.

Yours truly,

Baltimore Orioles

:laughlol:

Archived