Dan Duquette to be on ESPN Radio with Jim Bowden @2pm.

andrewrickli

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bowden is on MLB Radio, not ESPN, correct?

I've got Bowden and Casey Stern on XM right now (with Givens and the Australian All-Star Game being recorded over on MLB Network TV). Will let you know if DD comes on.

I'm really loving having time off this week :D

Jim and Casey have noted the Nationals, Orioles and Mariners as intriguing/good spots. Dodgers might want a big splashy signing for new owner. Thinks Os won't do it because he may want 10 years and 240 to play in Baltimore. Think the Nationals could trade for Gio and sign Fielder and start printing tickets.

Jim and Casey have noted the Nationals, Orioles and Mariners as intriguing/good spots. Dodgers might want a big splashy signing for new owner. Thinks Os won't do it because he may want 10 years and 240 to play in Baltimore. Think the Nationals could trade for Gio and sign Fielder and start printing tickets.

What a horrible contract that would be.

Jim and Casey have noted the Nationals, Orioles and Mariners as intriguing/good spots. Dodgers might want a big splashy signing for new owner. Thinks Os won't do it because he may want 10 years and 240 to play in Baltimore.

I don't know where they come up with this stuff. They may as well say Fielder wants to be elected mayor to come to Baltimore.

Archived