MLB Network discusses Fielder to Nationals

BilboBaggins

He got canned for blatantly lying (i.e., misquoting Jones at length and making claims to insider information). There was no second canning. He doesn't magically become someone else by creating a new s/n.

So, if you were MSK before, you would still be MSK if you created a new screen name?

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw the Heyman thing on MLB Tonight, and I have to admit, it did catch my attention for a few nanoseconds.

At the same time, Heyman said in his piece, and I paraphrase, "The Rangers, Nationals, and Orioles are all still the expected leaders, but it could be another team that swoops in and lands him."

Okay Heyman, so pretty much you have left it open for EVERY team to sign Prince. Way to go out on a limb there pal!

Well Seattle is still out there as well.

He got canned for blatantly lying (i.e., misquoting Jones at length and making claims to insider information). There was no second canning. He doesn't magically become someone else by creating a new s/n.

What if Jones was lying to cover his tooshie because he leaked insider info?

Didn't Jones once let it slip out early that he had been traded to the Orioles?

I don't remember the OH being such a witchhunt. Are we that bored and disgusted with the Orioles that we turn on each other like this?

Is it a crime that someone wants to post here? I can think of many bad things in the world and the least of them is wanting to post on a message board to talk to other fans of the team you like.

:laughlol:

I don't remember the OH being such a witchhunt. Are we that bored and disgusted with the Orioles that we turn on each other like this?

Is it a crime that someone wants to post here? I can think of many bad things in the world and the least of them is wanting to post on a message board to talk to other fans of the team you like.

It's almost like their 1st Amendment rights are being violated, right?

For the record, I personally don't care who posts what on this site. I only jumped in to call B.S.

Are we that bored and disgusted with the Orioles that we turn on each other like this?

Yes, but I hadn't thought of how cathartic it would be to take out my frustrations on a miserable troll of a poser with no regard for decency and even less knowledge of baseball and the Orioles who probably smells of Cheeze-Wiz and lives with his mother at age 32 because he's afraid to talk to a woman because he's ugly!

Hey ya know what.....I feel better! I'm not even sure who I'm referring to, but they can surely go to hell whoever they are.

Go O's!

For the record, I personally don't care who posts what on this site. I only jumped in to call B.S.

This. I think I was the first to make the connection, or at least first to post it. I had no intention of getting him kicked off. I just thought it seemed highly likely that they were the same person.

Tony did a nice job of explaining this. Now maybe I should point out board rule #13 for you:

13. Don't openly complain about the moderation or how this board is run. You can always contact us personally to voice concerns, but quite simply, if you don't like the way the board is run, you are free to go elsewhere.

Now, maybe we need to heed JTrea's advice and move on.

tumblr_lt2exxnEym1qlvv7ao1_500.jpg

Archived