Per Roch: Reimold is taking cuts baby!!

Todd-O

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree Frobby. There's quite a few guys like him on the team that are in his situation... I'm actually diggin' this team quite a bit and it's because if guys like Reimold.

If there are baseball gods, could the please shine down upon us? Pretty please? With sugar on top???

I agree Frobby. There's quite a few guys like him on the team that are in his situation... I'm actually diggin' this team quite a bit and it's because if guys like Reimold.

If there are baseball gods, could the please shine down upon us? Pretty please? With sugar on top???

...for the fifteenth time. :D;)

:rofl: "Wait a second". Isn't this the same Nolan Reimold that has been given like 5 chances to earn a spot, was sent down to the minors because he lost focus, struggled even at AAA, and ultimately lost his chance to Feix Pie? Has things gotten so bad that this is what brings excitement for us suffering O's fans?

:rofl: "Wait a second". Isn't this the same Nolan Reimold that has been given like 5 chances to earn a spot, was sent down to the minors because he lost focus, struggled even at AAA, and ultimately lost his chance to Feix Pie? Has things gotten so bad that this is what brings excitement for us suffering O's fans?

I can't neg rep this, so I hope that someone else will help me out.

Archived