Per Roch: Reimold is taking cuts baby!!

Todd-O

As an O's fan, I hope all Oriole players do well, but given the choice, I'd rather see Miller win the left-field role. No need to make more out of it than that. Seems like some sort of gang tackle going on here, and I have no idea who maybe is, but must be a pretty hated fellow. Anyways, back to the topic at hand.

Lets hope you are back to being banned pretty quickly William.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I truly wasn't but I'm slowly learning that once a long-time poster runs with something on here, the newbie gets buried. My view was spun, and suddenly I was sprayed with negative rep from everyone. Not gonna cry about it, but lesson learned here. Let's just say there's obviously Reimold fans here. :)

Are there other posts of "Orioles fanatic" on Reimold outside of this thread that you guys are referring to? I read his original post and I am not seeing what everyone else is. I don't think he was celebrating the injury at all.

He posted the dancing banana in the initial Reimold got hit thread because he was excited about the opportunity to see someone other than Nolan in left. He didn't understand why that was tasteless either.

I truly wasn't but I'm slowly learning that once a long-time poster runs with something on here, the newbie gets buried. My view was spun, and suddenly I was sprayed with negative rep from everyone. Not gonna cry about it, but lesson learned here. Let's just say there's obviously Reimold fans here. :)

I am a fan of Orioles. And human decency. Not broad board generalizations, so much.

I don't think it was necessarily targeting Reimold's injury as a celebratory incident. I think it was a combination of piss poor timing and a very poorly written message.

Of course, given the inflammatory nature of a majority of his posts since he has been here, I could be wrong. Maybe (?) it was designed to strike a nerve while retaining deniability.

Either way, I'm not going to get riled up over some guy who is obviously destined to be a short timer here.

From what I've read lately, it sounds as though very little is coming from the Orioles supporting the OH at all. Tony runs a very solid board which sparked my interest. There are several boards that can't hold a candle to the passion that runs here daily. As a new member, I'm learning that I need to speak clearly when giving my views because it can be taken the wrong way, but I can control that even if I can't control the way others take my stance. :)

Buck was interviewed on the mid-atlantic sports report this afternoon. He said that they are trying to get Nolan out there as quick as possible... Tuesday.... Basically saying they want to get him right back in the saddle. Interestingly, he followed that by saying (later in the interview) that LF is still up for grabs. Sounds like he wants to get things paired down to a 40 man roster as quickly as possible... Said he wants to give his "team" time to get to know each other as a team.

From what I've read lately, it sounds as though very little is coming from the Orioles supporting the OH at all. Tony runs a very solid board which sparked my interest. There are several boards that can't hold a candle to the passion that runs here daily. As a new member, I'm learning that I need to speak clearly when giving my views because it can be taken the wrong way, but I can control that even if I can't control the way others take my stance. :)

Live and learn. Welcome aboard!

I think after this latest Reimold thing, I'll spend more time listening than posting unless I can relay my views a little more clearer. Alot can be learned from members here. I would like to once again say that I wasn't jumping for joy when a everyday player basically got delivered a season-ending injury whether I care for the player or not. Hopefully Nolan makes his mark and proves me wrong, but still hope there's room for Miller on the roster. Pulling for the guy, can't deny it. :thumbsup1:

Archived