So, Gregg got booed during pre-game introductions

ChaosLex

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree with and expected this reaction. If I was there I would have booed as well. It's not because of poor performance, its because of poor personality. Remember Aubrey Huff on opening day?

Aubrey Huff said negative things about Baltimore, what has Kevin Gregg said or done?

Keep in mind 30k people just spilled over from Pickles lol

Classless is relative. I guess nobody on here went to a game at the old Yankee stadium then. I was lucky to leave with my limbs intact.

Gregg got booed because he isn't very good and most people know he shouldn't be on the team. He also makes millions of dollars and we don't. It all balances out I guess:)

Aubrey Huff said negative things about Baltimore, what has Kevin Gregg said or done?

He has said a lot of things in his time here. From snide comments directed at Koji to saying folks need to develop a taste for his pitching style, to saying he didn't like pitching in non save situations.

(I am not going to hunt up quotes)

Kevin Gregg has been the most annoying oriole of all time. He can't pitch and he won't give in. He wears rec specs. He's worse than danys daez

WOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHH! Hold it right there. That is crazy talk! I will have to defend Gregg there. He is DEFINITELY better than Baez. Have you been drinking Why_Knott? Be honest...

c

I wasn't the first to say this, but I agreed with the poster that did ...... Kevin Gregg is the only Orioles player that I actually hated while he was still playing for the Orioles in more than 40 years of rooting for them. Between his "pitching" and his completely divorced from reality comments, I really dislike the guy. I don't think that I would have booed him if I were there today, but I can't stand the fact that he is in an O's uniform.

P.S. I never boo our players, regardless of how bad they play ... even Kevin Gregg. The only time that I would boo an Oriole is if he wasn't trying his best, and was throwing games. I'm not saying that others should feel the same way and act accordingly, I'm just saying that I wouldn't boo an Oriole that was trying his best to win. :)

I agree with ChaosLex - booing Kevin Gregg was classless. And there are some pretty venomous and classless statements about Gregg here. We should reserve our "hate" for something that justifies it. IMO, being a bad pitcher doesn't meet that standard.

Archived