vs. ATHLETICS 4/28

OFFNY

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh I like Chen. I was just hoping that KLaw was right and his lowered velocity last season was injury related. He used to work 92-95.

Wow, really? I heard of the velocity drop, missed that he was mid 90's at the top end. He would be fairly devastating with that velocity.

Oh how I long for Gary and Cakes. These OAK announcers sound like Charlie Brown's teacher.

I'm a little surprised Palmer isn't in the booth tonight. Would be great with those three.

Still, if I was Palmer and had the choice of working... or sitting in the stands and watching a game with ALL those legends....

Tough choice.

And homeboy TimK giving HIS props. :)

Berken got sent down when Andino was activated. The O's once again have a bullpen full one inning guys.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me.

Well, we can probably stretch O'Day, Lindstrom and Strop for an inning and a third, or an inning and two thirds apiece -- O'Day can probably do two complete at the risk of being unavailable tomorrow. But if JJ isn't available to pitch tonight, we absolutely have to save Strop for the 9th. So that limits our options.

Gregg can probably go two nights in a row after having no work for a long time. I think we can get an out or two out of him. I mean, we can afford to give up a run. Probably.

Archived