Mayday, May Day! Gamethread Orioles vs Yankees 5/1/2012

weams

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Must be hard for Andrew jones to concentrate in the box... I'm sure his transgressions in the gold room down in Atlanta are heavily weighing on his mind. LOL

What's that about?

But "Teixeira" is such a pain in the a** to type it's just as bad. I'm just going to use "Tiara" from now on.

I know, I know. I'm NOT SERIOUS about suggesting that we all do it. :eek::)

It's just a little thing I like to broach every now and then.

Some fans O's don't care either way, and that's cool. But some other O's fans are like "What ??? Did I just call him that sweet, friendly little nickname???" Kind of turns their stomach a little to think about it that way.

Some fans O's don't care either way, and that's cool. But some other O's fans are like "What ??? Did I just call him that sweet, friendly little nickname???" Kind of turns their stomach a little to think about it that way.

Don't you think that carefully typing out that difficult name shows him too much respect?

I'm going with Tiara. Not sweet, mocking.

Archived