vs. RED SOX 5/04

OFFNY

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Under circumstances (errors and Chen not having his change up), very happy with Chen and where the Orioles are in this game.

Old Orioles would be down 9-3

Old Orioles wouldn't have scored. "Oh well, the other team scored first. We'd better roll over and strike out for the rest of the game."

Seriously, who does this guy think he is? Pick up your bat and get off the field. He may be my least favorite baseball player. Between things like this and him always having to be the center of attention during the home run derby/all star game, I really can't stand the guy.

I hope he gets beaned his next at bat, or at least brushed off the plate pretty good. Heck, we may have a reason to pull Gregg out of the bullpen.

Best.Kevin.Gregg.Moment.Ever

Seriously, who does this guy think he is? Pick up your bat and get off the field. He may be my least favorite baseball player. Between things like this and him always having to be the center of attention during the home run derby/all star game, I really can't stand the guy.

I hope he gets beaned his next at bat, or at least brushed off the plate pretty good. Heck, we may have a reason to pull Gregg out of the bullpen.

He's talented at acting like a gentleman to the media off the field, but acting like a 12 year old throwing a temper tantrum on the field. He's a fat version of Derek Effing Jeter, basically.

Archived