OFFNY

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't understand how that cut isn't bleeding profusely right now. That gash was deep and large

Sports medicine is extremely advanced at mitigating injuries. Especially things like cuts and bruises. You'd be surprised. I bet he barely even feels it now. They might patch him up a little better between innings even. As long as it isn't a muscular, nervous system, bone or internal medicine issue, sports medicine can basically take care of anything. And even if it is muscular, they have cortisone shots. Luke Scott and his shoulder, last year.

They got nothing for concussions though unfortunately. :( (B-Rob)

Celebrate!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lM3huY948e8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6xtKyngyavw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just below the knee and very deep. Not too funny IMO.

"Pity would be no more

If we did not make somebody poor."

-- Wm. Blake

Was it ever revealed whether Schilling's "blood sock" was faked or not?

I'm sorry, many years of resentment have made me a mean person when it comes to the Red Sox.

"Pity would be no more

If we did not make somebody poor."

-- Wm. Blake

Was it ever revealed whether Schilling's "blood sock" was faked or not?

I'm sorry, many years of resentment have made me a mean person when it comes to the Red Sox.

Thorne is on the record with "fake" I believe.

:)

Is Gammons drunk. He referred to it as the 'bloody calf'. They clearly showed it was a gash on his knee. And the calf is the back of the leg.

Gammons is too old; he's getting dopey. I bet he had a tough few days after the end of last season. Where did you hear Gammons?

Archived