Huge crowds this weekend?

Frobby

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be there Sat.
I'll be there Friday and Saturday, plus 7 Friday and 11 Saturday (friends that are both O's and Phillies fans).
I'll be there Sunday with 11 other friends. 4 of them are Phil's fans though. We got our tix through stubhub. Ticketmaster didn't have 12 seats together. Or for that matter 6.
I'll be there Sunday. I believe it should be Hammel against Cliff Lee. Last time I saw Lee pitch in person was this game, so maybe that's a good omen.

You guys are all awesome !!! :cool: The more orange and black, the better. :thumbsup1:

3 sellouts. No question in my mind, based on the way people have been buzzing up here about this series. Since the schedule came out, not a week has gone by without someone asking me if I'm going.

I'd also guess the ratio of Phils to O's fans will be 2 to 1.

over. Not alot of tickets left for Friday and Saturday. I say about 118,000. Depending on walkups and all that could all be close be sellouts. I think Friday and Saturday will be at or near sellouts.

I will be at the games Saturday and Sunday.

Left field upper reserve tickets are showing as sold on ticketmaster however they are the tickets that are sold on the day of game for the cash student line. I am guessing about 2500+ tickets reserved for that.

Archived