vs. WHITE SOX 8/29

OFFNY

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can he make average stuff good?

Ask Miguel Gonzalez? What I'm saying is, if you have no clue about how a guys stuff is, once you've had a chance to catch them, will it help if you know how their pitches break, or move? I was asking a question, not making a statement.

Whatever has happened/will happen pitching/defense wise, really doesn't matter since our offense has been brutal tonight. No reason not to have 3 or 4 runs. I mean 3 hits against this guy? That's embarrassing and pathetic. The O's are shooting themselves in the foot by swinging at bad pitches, and missing the good ones.

Amazing the Orioles can knock around one of the best pitchers in baseball one night, and the next night, make a guy that can't get anything but a 87 mph baseball over the plate look like Jim Palmer. Very frustrating to watch.

It's pretty hard to win every game. I know we'd all like to, but we're going to lose again before the season is up.

Amazing the Orioles can knock around one of the best pitchers in baseball one night, and the next night, make a guy that can't get anything but a 87 mph baseball over the plate look like Jim Palmer. Very frustrating to watch.

If you have been a fan of this team for any amount of time you come to expect crappy results against crappy pitchers.

Ask Miguel Gonzalez? What I'm saying is, if you have no clue about how a guys stuff is, once you've had a chance to catch them, will it help if you know how their pitches break, or move? I was asking a question, not making a statement.

I think there is some measure of familiarity that can be gained and might be helpful for the next start, but beyond that I'm not sure Wieters can do very much of anything. I'm guessing Wieters and Saunders had some interaction and planning before todays game.

Archived