vs. WHITE SOX 8/29

OFFNY

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone explain how Wieters went from being so highly touted to being a .220 hitter? And it's not like he hits it hard and gets unlucky, he looks like he should be hitting about .190 up there. Looks every bit as bad as Andino IMO. They both look like they don't wanna hit really.

Unless the offense scores at least 2 or 3 runs in the bottom half of this inning, I would like to see Gregg pitch the 8th inning, also. And if we're still down by 6 or more runs after that, I want him to pitch the 9th inning, also.

Id pitch him til his arm falls off. Saves the pen, and gets him off the active roster. Its a win-win. This late in the season, there's no reason not to eat greggs salary. You have to pay him either way, and at this point, he helps the team more by not being on it.

Ugh why bring in Gregg and take him out after 1 inning?!! Go to Ayala right away and maybe it's 5-1 still. But, I know I'm complaining about it, but the pitching in this game doesn't matter at all. Saunders could still be pitching right now, only giving up 2 runs, and we'd still be losing. Score some runs.

Archived